Medical Device Manufacturing Services
As long-time industry experts, DG Medical has invested in tools and developed processes with one goal in mind: to provide optimized molding solutions that comply with medical industry standards and provide ideal customer service solutions from start to finish.
We are committed to integrity in our relationships and in our service – you can count on us to be engaged, accessible, informed, and responsive – your start-to-finish medical molding resource.
Start by looking at our capabilities
- FDA Registered
- ISO 13485:2003 Registered
- Intelligent, one-on-one engineering for accurate design and material/resin selection
- Rapid prototyping for early development needs
- Scientific molding in an ISO 7 (Class 10,000) clean room environment to exact specifications and regulatory requirements
- Extensive thermoplastic and thermoset (phenolic) molding options, with equipment for a variety of polymers
- Sophisticated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for careful planning of materials and manufacturing
- Control systems, including statistical process control (SPC) to ensure dimensional and functional integrity
- Component assembly
- Packaging and sealing for integrated supply
- Sterilization management